DCLivingLab gives creative students the opportunity to work hands-on in an international team on a concrete business or societal related challenge and to be inspired by world renowned innovation and creativity experts. Sharpen your creative thinking skills, learn how to interact in teams and work with stakeholders in a real setting!
As a participant at the DCLivingLab you:
- meet & learn from the brightest creative and innovative experts
- have the opportunity to practice and sharpen your creative thinking skills
- learn how to interact with stakeholders in a real setting and create real impact
- meet with the creative minds of the future from all over the world
- experience the thrill of working in an international team
- get to explore extraordinary cities around the world
Who’s organising the DCLivingLab?
The DCLivingLab is one of the core activities of the Districts of Creativity Network, a global network connecting regions throughout the world to share and develop practices on stimulating creativity in society to foster innovation and prosperity. The DCLivingLab travels through the member regions and is each time organised by an individual member in partnership with regional partners. The 2018 edition is organised by Flanders DC in partnership with Achilles Design and the department of product development of the Antwerp University.
Previous editions of the DCLivingLab have been held in Antwerp (Belgium), Noord-Brabant (The Netherlands) and Aarhus (Denmark).
(Header photo: Laura Wager)