DC Living Lab is powered by the Districts of Creativity (DC) Network and offers the opportunity to work in an international team on sustainable challenges. It is held within the annual Creativity World Forum.
From July 6 to 9, 2022 young people from all over the world come together online for the 5th edition of the DC Living Lab. It is organised by the MFG Baden-Württemberg on behalf of the Baden-Württemberg region (Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Tourism Baden-Württemberg).
As a participant at the DC Living Lab you:
- work across countries and disciplines
- apply innovation methods in distributed teams
- create inspirational ideas for sustainable challenges
- get a taste of the start-up scene
- make a contribution to future issues focusing on sustainability
- get to know other exciting creatives and expand your network
Who’s organising the DCLivingLab?
The DC Living Lab is one of the core activities of the Districts of Creativity Network, a global network connecting regions throughout the world to share and develop practices on stimulating creativity in society to foster innovation and prosperity. The DC Living Lab travels through the member regions and is each time organised by an individual member in partnership with regional partners.
Previous editions of the DC Living Lab have been held in Noord-Brabant (Netherlands), Antwerp (Belgium) and Aarhus (Denmark).
(Header photo: Laura Wager)