DCLivingLab is powered by the Districts of Creativity (DC) Network and offers the opportunity to work in an international team on existing societal challenges. It is held during the annual Creativity World Forum.
From 20 to 25 October 2019 young people from all over the world have gathered in Brabant for the 4th edition of DCLivingLab. The next edition in 2020 will take place in Shanghai. More information will follow on this website!
As a participant at the DCLivingLab you:
- meet & learn from the brightest creative and innovative experts, by participating in the Creativity World Forum 2019
- practice and sharpen your design-thinking skills
- create impact on societal challenges from around the world
- work in an international team and expand your network
- meet the creative minds of the future
Who’s organising the DCLivingLab?
The DCLivingLab is one of the core activities of the Districts of Creativity Network, a global network connecting regions throughout the world to share and develop practices on stimulating creativity in society to foster innovation and prosperity. The DCLivingLab travels through the member regions and is each time organised by an individual member in partnership with regional partners.
Previous editions of the DCLivingLab have been held in Noord-Brabant (Netherlands) Antwerp (Belgium), and Aarhus (Denmark).
(Header photo: Laura Wager)