Who can participate?
The DCLivingLab is open for students from all nationalities that:
- are in their final year of master or professional bachelor studies
- are studying or holding a degree in a creative subject (design, architecture, media, communication, music, fashion, arts, gaming, web / apps / VR)
- are fluent in English
- are able to convince us with their motivation and enthusiasm
A maximum of 50 students will be able to take part in the DCLivingLab.
What does it cost?
Participation is free of charge and includes:
- Participation in the DCLivingLab
- Guest pass for the Supernova conference
- Accomodation for 5 nights (Monday -Friday in a youth hostel, with breakfast included)
- Catering on sept 25-26
Most places in Antwerp are within walking distance and a variety of food options for all budgets is available for the days where we do not provide catering.
Not included: your travel costs, nor any financial grant during your stay.
How to apply?
The deadline for applications for the DCLivingLab 2018 has passed. Send an e-mail to email@example.com if you wish to stay updated on the next edition!
What happens with the results/IP created in the DCLivingLab?
Our IP-charter outlines the conditions for students and companies/organisations regarding the results and IP created in a DCLivingLab.
(Photo credits: Use Academy)